Article 1 Purpose
In principle, the accommodation agreement to be concluded with Hotel28 and ancillary agreements shall be subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions and the matters not specified in these terms and conditions, to applicable laws and customs.
Article 2 Reservation
If you wish to stay at Hotel28, you can make a reservation for your stay by telephone, our homepage, or online travel agency.
Article 3 Accommodation Refusal
Hotel28 may refuse providing accommodation in following cases.
- 1. In the event that the reservation is not made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 2. In the event that no rooms are available.
- 3. In the event that the guest is expected to commit a violent act or an act that may harm public order.
- 4. In the event that the guest is inflicting harms on other guests or the hotel staff in terms of language or violence.
- 5. In the event that the guest is clearly identified to carry infectious disease.
- 6. In the event that the guest is carrying items (animals, drugs, firearms, etc.) prohibited by the hotel.
- 7. In the event that the hotel is incapable of providing the accommodation due to natural disasters, breakdown of facilities or other unavoidable reasons
- 8. In the event that the guest cannot stay at the hotel in accordance with the provisions of the laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea.
- 9. In the event that there are other reasonable causes.
Article 4 Deposit for Reservation
Hotel28 may request a deposit for reservation at the time of making reservation depending on the method of reservation.
Article 5 Presentation of Name, Etc.
Hotel28 may request for the presentation of the following information of the reserving person when receiving the request for reservation.
- 1. Name, gender, contact information of the person making reservation.
- 2. Other information that the hotel deems necessary.
Article 6 Cancellation of Reservation by Reserver
In the event the person who made reservation cancels all or part of the reservation, Hotel28 will charge a penalty according to the following criteria.
- 1. Cancellation made 1 day prior to the scheduled date of visit (before 15:00 in Seoul Time)
- - No penalty
- 2. Cancellation made 1 day prior to the scheduled date of visit (from 15:00 to 24:00 in Seoul Time)
- - 100% of the accommodation charge for 1 day
- 3. Cancellation on the scheduled date of visit
- - 100% of accommodation charge for 1 day
- 4. If you do not show up without a cancellation request.
- - 100% of accommodation charge for 1 day
* Different cancellation policies may apply to online reservations and group customers, and long stays.
Article 7 Cancellation of Reservation by Hotel
- 1. Hotel28 may cancel the reservation as an exception limited to the following cases.
- ① In the event Paragraphs 3-9 of Article 3 applies.
- ② In the event the guest is requested to present the information specified in Article 5, however, failed to present them until the requested date.
- ③ In the event we have requested for the payment of the reservation deposit as set forth in Article 4 of this Agreement but the guest has not provided the deposit by the deadline.
- 2. If the reservation is canceled in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph,
The hotel will refund the deposit provided by the guest.
Article 8 Accommodation Registration
Guests must provide the following information to register for accommodation at the hotel’s front desk on the day of staying.
- 1. Matters of specified under Paragraph 1 of Article 5.
- 2. Passport number, passport expiration date.
- 3. Resident Registration Number (Korean)
- 4. Current address, phone number, date of birth, email.
- 5. Date and time of departure from hotel.
- 6. Consent to the collection and use of personal information.
- 7. Other information that the hotel deems necessary.
Article 9 Check-in Time and Check-out Time
- 1. Check-in time is 15:00.
- 2. Check-out time is 12:00.
- 3. If a guest makes a request to delay the check-out time till 15:00, 30% of the room fare will be charged additionally.
- 4. If a guest makes a request to delay the check-out time till 18:00, 50% of the room fare will be charged additionally.
- 5. If a guest checks out after 18:00, a full room fare will be charged additionally.
Article 10 Operating Hours for Ancillary Facilities
The operating hours for the ancillary facilities are indicated on the separate page.
*The hours are subject to change depending on circumstances.
Article 11 Payment of Charges
The charges are based on Korean Won and can be paid ny cash, wire transfer, or credit card (check card) under the guest’s own name when paid at the hotel.
Article 12 Compliance with Usage Rules
Customers who use Hotel28 must comply with our hotel’s rules of use.
Article 13 Refusal of Extension of stay
Hotel28 may refuse to extend the lodging in any of the following cases.
- 1. In the event that Article 3 of this Agreement applies.
- 2. In the event that the customer does not comply with hotel policy.
- 3. In the event that there are justifiable reasons.
Article 14 Responsibility of Lodging Facilities
- 1. Hotel28 shall make sure that its guests do not experience inconvenience in using its facilities
- from the registration of guests at the front desk to the check-out.
- 2. The hotel is not responsible for the damage caused by the guest such as violating Hotel28’s policies.
- 3. In the event that Hotel28 becomes unavailable for use due to the reasons attributable to the hotel, the hotel will recommend other accommodations under the same or similar conditions.
Article 15 Taking and Returning Room Key
- 1. The guest must take the room key at the front desk when registering for the accommodation and return the key when checking out with payment.
- 2. In the event the guest loses the key while staying, it must be notified to the front desk immediately.
*The contents of these terms and conditions are subject to change depending on the given situation.